How do you know something is wrong with your home if there are no symptoms? A maintenance inspection is like a health check-up for your home.
A maintenance inspection will provide you with a detailed report about any damage found to the systems and structure of your home. It will also give you an indication of the overall condition of your home.
Proper and on-going maintenance of a home’s structural and mechanical systems is essential to increasing or maintaining its value over time.
Owning and maintaining a home is a significant responsibility. All of us live busy lives, so understanding the status of your home is often difficult. We often take a reactionary approach to maintenance, and only address or repair something once it breaks.
Maintenance inspections should be performed every three to five years to identify and monitor certain conditions and components.
A maintenance inspection:
• Provides a blueprint for your home maintenance plan.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Offers advice and recommendations for approaching repairs.
• Helps extend the life of a home’s many components.
• Can assist in reducing energy consumption costs.
• Helps homeowners avoid major repairs down the road.
Our maintenance and Safety Inspection will review all areas of your home that are related to proper maintenance and repair. The inspection will review the following areas:
• Roofing and Attic
• Foundation, Basement and Crawlspace
• Plumbing System
• Electrical System
• Heating & Cooling Systems
• Garage & Interior Spaces
A complete, detailed report will be generated for you that will outline:
• Immediate Repairs Needed
• Maintenance Reminders
• Monitoring Needed
• Safety Items
A maintenance inspection will provide you with a detailed report about any damage found, and any potential problems to the systems and structure in your home. Contact us at (561) 123-1234.