Do you need to buy a new geothermal heat pump, or have your existing system maintained or repaired?
If you want to reduce your energy costs and do something great for the environment at the same time, harnessing geothermal energy is a great way to do it. You’ll be switching to a clean energy source that doesn’t use up fossil fuels.
A geothermal heating system is one of the most environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art heating systems available today.
If you’re interested in installing or repairing your geothermal heat pumps, you’ve come to the right place. We’re experts at installing geothermal heating systems. Do you already own a geothermal heating system?
It’s likely that you will need an occasional repair job. "Heating and Furnace"'s experienced technicians can help you with that, too.
Our company provides trustworthy and affordable repair services for geothermal heating equipment. Our repair jobs are executed in a fast and friendly manner. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we trust that our customers will be very happy with the workmanship of our expert technicians.
With many years of experience, our company is a proven leader in the sales, installation, and service of high efficiency geothermal heat pumps.
Benefits of Geothermal Heat Pump Systems:
• The most efficient way to heat and cool your home
• Quiet, long-lasting, and needs little to no maintenance
• Cost of installation is paid back by energy savings in 5-10 years
• Uses 25%-50% less electricity than conventional home heating or cooling systems
• Improves humidity control / maintains about 50% relative indoor humidity
• Can be installed in both new and retrofit situations
How Does Geothermal Heating Work?
This relatively new technology heats and cools the interior of your home through a complex exchange system of the earth’s temperature below your home, instead of exchanging air temperatures inside and outside of the home like a traditional HVAC air conditioning system does.
Geothermal heat pumps use very little electricity or natural gas, which makes them healthy for the environment. In hot weather, the continually-circulating fluid ‘picks up’ heat from the building, thus helping to cool it, and then transfers the heat into the earth. When the weather is cold, heat from the earth is transferred through the buried pipes into the circulating liquid and then transferred again into the building.
Why call us?
• Guaranteed complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
• Trained, educated, and licensed HVAC technicians
• Accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
• Fully licensed, bonded, and insured
• Member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
• 24-hour HVAC service
Our geothermal heat pump technicians have years of experience installing and repairing geothermal heat pumps all around this area.
They are fast, friendly, knowledgeable, and above all, skilled. If you are interested in having a geothermal heat pump system installed or repaired, give us a call today at (561) 123-1234.
Heating and Furnace Sandalfoot, Boca Raton, FL, 33428