The life of a wood deck can be extended by applying a waterproofing deck sealer or deck stain. It prevents the wood from absorbing moisture and drying.
If deck sealing is not applied, moisture will enter the wood and it expands. Once the wood begins to dry, it contracts. This expansion and contraction leads to the degrading of wood. It will be prevented by deck sealing.
When it's time to reseal your deck, it is very important that all previous sealer is removed before a new sealer is applied.
This is true even if you are using the same brand sealer. Sealer works by being absorbed into the wood. If any old sealer remains, there will be interference with the absorption.
Our mission is to provide a quality deck maintenance service using quality deck cleaning and sealing products. We know the necessary preparation for a quality sealed deck and we use environmentally safe products that will not harm your landscape or the environment. Regular deck maintenance can add value to your investment, while protecting it at the same time.
Advantages of a Deck finish:
Prevent the "graying" of the wood.
Prevent the wood from warping, splitting, splintering and degrading.
No other sealant can match the unparalleled protection you get with our:
• One-time application
• Seals and provides a permanent protective barrier
• Seals and protects without staining or discoloring
• Environmentally-safe cleaning agents
• 25 year guarantee
The cleaning and sealing process usually includes:
1. Apply a deck cleaner and allow the cleaner time to work. The deck is then pressure washed using the proper pressure washing methods so as not to harm the wood. We allow drying time for one to two days depending on weather conditions.
2. We will seal your deck with a clear sealer or, if requested, we can use tinted water sealers, which will also protect your deck from harmful UV rays. Not to mention it will also protect against cracking, splitting, and warping of wood; and inhibit the growth of mildew on the surface.
Benefits of "Decks"
• Quality, trained, and trustworthy professionals
• Commercial equipment specifically designed for cleaning and sealing wood and concrete
• Only the best scientifically engineered products are used to restore, beautify, and protect your exterior wood and concrete
We offer honest and reputable work and we have a growing number of repeat clients and referrals to confirm that. Our work comes with the peace of mind.
Our philosophy is to establish customers for life. We won’t ask for or accept payment until the job is completed and you are satisfied.
We want you to enjoy your deck. So if your deck is fading, molded, or mildewed, call the "Decks" today at (561) 123-1234.