When you are planning on starting your own business, it’s important to plan your approach.
Starting your own business can be very exciting. And, once the thrill has worn off, it depends on your ability to maintain your focus to keep your dream alive and bring it to reality.
“Certified Public Accountants ” CPA's provides a quick and easy process to set up a company. Our services include managing every step of the company formation process.
There are many business entities to choose from and we are thoroughly versed in all of them. We will be happy to help you to determine the most appropriate form for your needs. You will chose from the following: Corporation (S or C), Partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC or LLP) or Sole Proprietorship. Our services include:
* Preparation of an initial business plan
* Start-up capital needs
* Evaluating and quantify your borrowing power
* Preparing a business structure that best fits your needs
* Selecting the right accounting software
* Preparing a Cash Flow Budget
* Establishing billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow
* All required state and local licenses and permits
* Application for your Federal Employer Identification Number
* Payroll and payroll tax filing
* Comply with employment laws
* Business insurance needs.
* If partnership firm - a solid Partnership Agreement and any other statutory docs.
We offer a dedicated service to new business owners to aid you in navigating the complex issues involved in starting a new business. We excel and delight in guiding new business owners in the best way to grow their new endeavor into a strong and viable entity.
Not only is it important to choose the most appropriate format for your business, it’s also best to begin your financial record keeping completely and accurately.
After carefully evaluating your unique situation, we will guide you through the process of starting your business. If a corporation is your ideal entity type, we will prepare all the required documents in order to open your corporation.
We are well versed in the benefits of each of the forms of doing business. We are also adept at guiding you in determining the type of pension and benefits that will best serve your needs.
If you are planning to form a company in other countries, we will help you.