Managing the cash flow of any business is vital. If a business runs out of capital and is unable to obtain additional funds, it goes out of business. The purpose of planning the future requirements for a business is to ensure the long term liquidity.
A wise business owner once said, "Happiness is a positive cash flow." I don’t doubt that you will agree. A business is growing if the cash coming in exceeds the cash going out.
“Certified Public Accountants ” professionals have been assisting clients for many years with their Cash Flow Management Systems and processes and we are available to serve your needs.
Our Services Include:
* Budget vs. actual monitoring and reporting
* Accounts receivable aging reviews
* Forecasts and projections
* Review inventory level optimization strategies
* Monthly, quarterly and annual budget preparation
* Review of use of purchase discounts
* Review purchase order, receiving and payment systems and processes
* Review order, invoicing and collection systems and processes
* Treasury strategies to maximize the return of idle funds
A properly maintained Cash Flow Management process can not only save your business during economic downturns but put you in a position to win when presented with that “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity.
Advantages of our cash management service are:
know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur
know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs
be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors
We utilize our expertise to guide you in creating short term cash flow expectations with the goal to help you manage your daily cash flow as well as long term – annual and 3 to 5 year plans – to make sure that your business is on track with its capital growth goals.
It’s as important to know where your money went as to know where your money is going so, we formulate historical statements of the cash flow of your business.