Suspended ceilings and drop ceilings are the perfect way to create your office space the way you want it. A dropped ceiling or false ceiling is a secondary ceiling, suspended below the main, structural ceiling of the building.
A Suspended Ceiling will enhance the look and feel of your premises. The benefits are numerous. Recessed lighting, sprinkler system pipes, air conditioning ducts, electrical wires and computer cables can all be hidden above these attractive dropped ceilings. They require no maintenance and can even be used to hide structural damage or imperfections..
Office buildings commonly use a suspended grid system that supports square or rectangular acoustic ceiling tiles. For many years these were the traditional white tiles, but modern innovation has created all kinds of textures, patterns and colors to choose from.
With years of experience of supplying and fitting most types of suspended ceilings, "[companyanme]" offers expert professional service!
Benefits of a suspended ceiling:
• Improved working environment helps motivate your employees
• Good insulation saves on heating costs
• Improved acoustics lowers stress in the workplace
• Concealed pipes, wires and more - yet accessible for maintenance by simply lifting the ceiling panel.
• Choice of numerous tile patterns and grid colors, allowing for a distinctive appearance that will alsomatch your company image.
• Fire resistant ceilings with up to one hour fire protection, and reduced insurance premiums.
• Improved light reflection to save onlighting costs
• Noise reduction
• Easy repair – only replace the damaged tile(s), not the entire ceiling
Our clients for suspended ceilings range from large industrial complexes to small retail shops, but one thing that is common for all of our implementations is that we aim to offer the right solution at the right price, delivered and installed at a deadline that suits you.
The installation of a suspended ceiling system is supported by our electrical team who are on hand to provide any rewiring and lighting that might be required. This 'one stop' approach has proved successful with many of our clients who are looking for a 'full service' drop ceiling provider.
From hair salons to offices, we can help with your suspended ceiling requirements. So why not call us today at (561) 123-1234?
We have accounts with all the leading and trusted manufacturers, and our experienced team can ensure that installation of these top-range suspended ceiling products is completed quickly, efficiently, and to the very highest standard.