Oncology is a branch of science (or medicine) that deals with the treatement of cancer and tumors.
"Cancer" center provides care and support through your cancer journey. We utilize a multidisciplinary approach to address each cancer patient’s individual and unique needs, from prevention, early detection and treatment, through survivorship.
We offer different types of oncological services like:
* Medical Oncology: Uses medicines or drugs to treat solid tumors such as cancer of breast, bowel, and lungs
* Haemato-Oncology: Treats tumors of blood such as leukemia and lymphoma
* Surgical Oncology: Uses operations to diagnose cancer and treat it by removing it from people's bodies
* Radiation Oncology: Uses radiation, mostly from powerful x-ray machines, to treat tumors
* Palliative Care: Uses medicines to control the symptoms of cancer to alleviate any suffering
Our staff of the Oncology Service includes specialist doctors, nurses, therapists, pharmacists, physicists, psychologists, clerical staff and social workers. Cancer has a far reaching impact on an individual's life and the lives of their friends and family.
Our advantages are:
The leader in radio surgery programs
Financial backing with minimal capital contribution
Comprehensive, tailored solutions
Dynamic, focused marketing
Operational excellence and quality
Superior patient care and satisfaction
We commit to providing high quality care and personal attention to anticipate and meet your individual needs. For that reason, our approach is not one sided. We pool our resources from several areas to have a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
We do all that we can to decrease the amount of time between receipt of a diagnosis to beginning treatment. A multidisciplinary team of specialists gathers to confer on the best plan of action in treating your cancer and reducing your stress levels.
Most often, treatment plans combine surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. When it comes time to be in the hospital, you will receive care from a group of compassionate and committed people who are trained specifically for the cancer unit. Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234