Cabinet refacing enables you to revitalize your kitchen with new doors, drawer fronts and matching veneer, while keeping your existing cabinet boxes.
Without changing the familiar layout of your kitchen, you can improve both the appearance and durability. You can create a “new kitchen” look without the “new kitchen” price tag.
If you’re creating a new look for your kitchen or are simply looking to revitalize your cabinets, cabinet refacing may be for you.
In two to four days you can get a completely new look! Subtle or dramatic, Rustic or modern? Or Ornate or streamlined? It’s up to you.
Make your kitchen more than just where food is kept and prepared. Make it another social hub in your home. Cabinet doors are made with the highest quality in mind to assure that you are wowed by your kitchen every day.
You can now customize your home with a variety of colors and styles. Whether simple or sophisticated, let an expert cabinet refacing designer help build your dream.
Only the highest quality products are offered for cabinet refacing services. With the Home Improvement Advantage, you'll receive exclusive savings, giving you exceptional value.
• Highest-quality products from leading manufacturers
• Forefront of style and selection
• Sophisticated systems for seamless finish
• Warranty on labor and materials unmatched in the industry
In most cases, refacing is the superior choice to gutting your kitchen and installing all new cabinets. Not only will this save a lot of time and mess, but it will also save you about half the cost of new custom cabinetry.
Our cabinet refacing process consists of:
• Removing your old cabinet doors, drawer fronts, knobs and hardware to leave just the cabinet boxes behind.
• Applying a V32 laminate to your cabinet boxes to remove all visible traces of your old cabinetry facade.
• Installing all-new cabinet doors, drawer fronts, knobs, pulls and other hardware in your choice of style.
Along with kitchen and bathroom cabinet refacing services, we can renovate your home’s cabinetry. We can service your home to make it a more comfortable place to reside.
If you'd like to find out more about cabinet refacing services, please contact us today at (561) 123-1234