Living in a shared apartment is one of the most practical ways to stay.
Shared apartments are apartments with multiple rooms, a full kitchen and other amenities. You will get a twin or single room and share other facilities with others. This is a great way to meet others from around the globe.
Whether it’s after a home-stay or for your entire stay, “Apartments“ also provides the option of a shared apartment. Depending on preference and availability, the apartment may be shared with other foreigners or local residents. Apartments are conveniently located for traveling to the school and offer the opportunity to make new friends.
Our options include both shared and single rooms in the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom air conditioned apartments.
Each apartment includes three spacious, private bedrooms and two shared bathrooms. The living room is furnished with a sofa and fully equipped kitchen, which will be shared with up to four others. Bedding and bath towels are provided and changed on a weekly weeklybasis. Beach towels must be provided by the guests.
Each apartment is outfitted with cable TV, ironing board and iron, and a hair dryer and a laundry facility.
All shared flats are fully equipped and, in addition to bedrooms, provide a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and at least one bathroom. The apartments are normally shared by three or four roommates, in single or double rooms.
Shared Apartment Features:
* High-speed wireless Internet connection
* Upholstered seating for each
* A dining table with a chair for each
* A kitchen outfitted with new or like-new cooking equipment, utensils and dishes and cutlery for each occupant
* An oven or large microwave–toaster oven, full-size refrigerator, cook-top, and washing machine
Security and Maintenance:
* All buildings have lobbies with lockable front doors
* All apartments are equipped with a deadbolt lock
* 95 percent of apartments are above the ground floor. Ground-level apartments have extra security measures on windows
* All apartments are equipped with smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
For those who are going to a new location alone, shared living arrangements are often a good option as you can live in an inexpensive fashion and still meet new people. Shared livings are most common among students and young professionals, but you can also find shared apartments among older people.
“Apartments“ is a solution that combines the best of renting an apartment or flat with the best of residencies through housing in a shared apartment.