Is a shared apartment the right housing solution for you?
Living with roommates in a shared apartment is one of the most practical and cost-effective ways to live. It is very popular among college students and singles.
Shared apartments are apartments with multiple rooms, a full kitchen, and other amenities. You will have your own twin or single bedroom, and will share the other facilities and living areas with your housemates. This is a great way to meet others from around the globe, or from your local area.
"Apartments"shared apartments are conveniently located near the local colleges and universities, for easy travelling to the school, and offer the opportunity to make new friends.
Our options include both shared and single rooms in the 2 or 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom air conditioned apartments.
Each of these apartments includes up to three spacious private bedrooms, with two shared bathrooms. The living room with sofas, and the fully equipped kitchen and dining area will be shared with up to four others individuals. Bed linens and towels are provided and changed weekly, but residents and visitors must bring their own beach towels.
Shared apartments also include a range of amenities which residents may utilise, including cable TV, ironing board and iron, and a hair dryer. There is also a laundry facility on-site.
Shared Apartment Features:
* High-speed wireless Internet connection
* Upholstered sofas and seating
* A dining table and chairs
* A kitchen outfitted with new or like-new cooking equipment, utensils, and dishes
* An oven or large microwave–toaster oven, full-size refrigerator, and cook-top
Security and Maintenance:
* All buildings have lobbies with lockable front doors
* All apartments are equipped with a deadbolt lock
* 95 percent of apartments are above the ground floor. Ground-level apartments have extra security measures on windows
* All apartments are equipped with smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
For those who are going to a new location alone, shared living arrangements are often a good option because you can live in an inexpensive fashion,and also meet new people. Shared livings are most common among students and young professionals, but you can also find shared apartments among older people.